Camperizing Citroen Berlingo / Peugeot Partner / Rifter / Renault Kangoo / Dacia Dokker/ Mercedes Citan / Fiat Dobló / Opel Combo / VW Caddy / Ford Transit Connect / Toyota Proace City Verso / Ford Tourneo Courier (2023+) / Nissan TownStar
Bed furniture to camper small van in a simple and economical way.
Lightweight and easy to transport, store, and assemble or disassemble. You can take advantage of the entire trunk, since the bed is reinforced to leave free space in the entire trunk.
- 12/15mm birch plywood board (marine plywood), brown finish, smooth on the lower side and non-slip on the upper side to prevent the mattress from sliding.
- Rounded and sealed edges in the boot area, and with adhesive felt in areas of contact with the bodywork.
Upon receipt of the package, it must be assembled only the first time, and adapted to suit the vehicle for which it is intended. Excess wood must be cut in the boot area, according to the installation manual. It can also be ordered already cut, according to the measurements of your van (we have measurements for the Kangoo, Peugeot Rifter, Citroen Berlingo, Dacia Dokker, Proace City, Courier 2023+, and more).
Assembly and disassembly:
- The assembly is very simple and does not affect the chassis of the vehicle.
- Complete Pack Weight: 22,5kg.
- Dimensions Complete kit: 187 x 130 x 44 cm.
It consists of a piece for the trunk area, 71x119x8cm, and another in the form of a book of 115cm by 130cm wide, so you can sleep comfortably taking advantage of the greater width of this area of the van. Foam density 25Kg/m³ (firm) and 8cm thick. Total thickness in trunk or folded: 24cm.
Support for XL vans
You can extend your order by purchasing a Mini Van bed base if your van model is XL, and you want it to be aligned to the trunk door. It is not strictly necessary, as it can be installed as if it were a short version, but leaving free space in the 35-40cm of the trunk door.