Ford Transit Custom, and Tourneo Custom.
Structure specifically designed to camperize the Ford Transit Custom or Tourneo Custom, so it fits perfectly to its perimeter.
In less than 2 minutes, you turn your van into a ready-to-go Ford Transit Custom camper.
Lightweight and easy to transport, store, and assemble or disassemble. The entire trunk can be used, since the bed is reinforced to leave free space across the entire width of the trunk.
- The base material is 12mm birch plywood (marine plywood), coated with brown resin, smooth on one side and non-slip on the upper side.
- Rounded edges, and with adhesive felt in areas of contact with the bodywork.
- It does not require any preparation. In the case of a 8/9 seater van, the last row must be removed. If you have the Tourneo or the left rear air-conditioned package, please order it when placing the order.
Assembly and disassembly:
- The assembly is very simple and does not affect the chassis of the vehicle.
- Weight: 28kg.
- Bed base dimensions: 164 x 146cm. (width by length). Overall bed dimensions: 200*146cm. It is possible to order a third part of the bed base, for the L2 version or to go without a second row of seats (at an extra charge).
Extra support board
You can extend your order by adding a third support board for L2 versions:
Trim for Transit with AA
You can extend your order by adding the trim option for FORD Transit with Air Conditioning:
1 review for Frame Ford Custom Camper